Monday, July 25, 2011

New problem.  Got the new head assembly on and everything balanced.   But I'm getting this issue with the tail.  It's not centering.  You tap the stick and it keeps going for a bit.   I've tried the gyro at 25%, 50%, 65% and 70% with no luck.  (this is with TAGS turned off.)   Trying to get this thing all working with out the tags adding to the problem.


After much playing and checking -- the original photos I took really helped -- I decided to go back to the original NON-TAGS receiver/gyro board.   Plugged it in and it spun counter clockwise unless I had 75% on the stick.

After much beating my head against a wall I found that issue.  I put the tail servo in the rudd slot.  Turns out it should be in SX (what ever that means)  Good thing I took these pictures.

Brings up another question though...  is all this compatible with the new TAGS system?  Should I be looking at replacing something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment